Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finally able to get some sleep

Monday night I didn't sleep well again. Tuesday evening I ran errands, including the grocery store, and bought sleep-aid pills. According to the box they are supposed to help me fall asleep and stay asleep. While I still woke up I was able to fall back to sleep almost right away. This morning I woke up and actually felt rested. It says it's a non-dependancy drug, but since I don't have to be up as early tomorrow I'm not going to take the sleep-aid tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. Just gotta believe. :)


 I'm still stressed about things, but (slowly) things are starting to get better. I talked to a good friend today and she immediately said I sounded better. My dear friend Jaime called to see how I was doing and I was able to tell her everything without crying. I got choked up a few times, but tears weren't pouring down. I know they still will from time-to-time.

Random thought: Getting excited about moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment