Monday, April 27, 2009

Half a drink and I have a effed up dream

A fudged up dream. Geez. In it Jolie, Luke, myself, Josie, LIndsey, Kevin, Jeremy and the drug dealer from the episode of "Castle" was on. There was some drinking and drugging going on. Luke got really drunk so he and the drug dealer decided to go for a drive. Jolie, Josie, Lindsey and I tried to get them not to go, but Luke was all like "fuck you I'm going." Luke was being a total dick. LOL I then tried to get Kevin and Jeremy to take Luke home, but they didn't want to. Then Kevin and I danced in the street - kind of the '40's swing dancing.

The weekend was good. I got up early on Saturday and went out for a walk before work. It was pretty nice. I was rained on a little bit, but nothing too bad. Work was sloooooooooow that day because of the crap weather. The day went fast, but it was slow business wise. I napped after work and then had veggie pizza for dinner. Watched most of the Brewer game before turning on F1 qualifying. I went to bed after quals.

Yesterday was a slow day work wise, but a good day business wise. At the end of the day we barely had anything left. Since it slowed down toward the end of the day we were able to start cleaning earlier and got out of there a little before 4:00. Val and I went for a walk, stopping at Trader Joe's (I needed stuff for dinner) and at the Union for some ice cream. Our "let's go out for a walk" turned into a little over 6 miles. I went to my church group and then over to Jolie and Justin's. We had dinner and watched a few episodes of "Castle." Too bad it's on Monday nights at 9:00 since I have my class then, but I can always watch it on hulu.

This morning I slept in a little bit, made some breakfast and went next door to visit with Harry, the dog. We're dog sitting while his family is away. He sat in my lap for a long time. I love that dog.

Random thought: Last orchestra rehearsal tonight.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment