Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Greg would have been 34 today

Wow. 10 years this Halloween. Life cut too focking short.

Yesterday I did not really want to go to work. It got worse when a man came in to pick up his cake order and I completely made the wrong thing. I felt so awful so I gave him a discount and threw in a few cupcakes. Then some co-workers were having some issues and I heard both sides of it. I agree more with one, but I kept my mouth shut. I was really tired after work so I took a nap. I watched the Brewers play and lose - it's sad that I'm getting used to them losing, but I'm not giving up hope. Hell I was still rallying in the 9th when they had two outs and needed 7 runs just to tie the game. Chatted with Kevin aka flirt boy for a bit that evening, which is always nice. :)

Today I went on the treadmill. I watched a bit of Twilight (I know, I know) before going grocery shopping. I went for a walk after lunch; too nice not to go out. I'll be trying a new pasta dish tonight. I'll also watch the Brewers again. I work Thursday-Sunday. I'll only be working 2-3 days next week (out of my own choosing since I need a few days off for travel and my concert) so I'll take the 5 days this week.

Random thought: GO BREWERS!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment